The Woolmark Merino Wool Doeskin Mac
|UK/US Chest (Inches)||36||38||40||42||44||46|
|UK/US Chest (cm)||91||97||102||107||112||117|
|UK/US Waist (Inches)||30||32||34||36||38||40|
|Inside Leg (cm)||82.5||82.5||82.5||82.5||82.5||82.5|
- Luxurious single-breasted overcoat handcrafted using a super-soft 100% Australian Merino Wool with a doeskin weave.
- Half-lined, fly-fronted with a military grade centre-front zip and stud fastening.
- Two external jet pockets
- Two internal double jet stud secure pockets
- Etched copper rivets on the back neck and hanger loop
- Military grade copper hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- Half lined with bound seams.
- Designed in in collaboration with Woolmark. This garment carries the Woolmark logo, a symbol of quality for Pure New Wool. Only licensed manufacturers who meet The Woolmark Company strict performance standards are permitted to use it.
- Made in our own factory in Manchester, England
Josh is 6’2” (188 cm) and weighs 80 kg. He has a 40” chest and a 27.5” sleeve (from shoulder to cuff). He has a 34.5” waist and his outside leg is 41” (taken from his natural waist to the trouser hem). He wears a Private White V.C. size 4 (Medium) in our outerwear, coats, jackets and tops and in all our legwear he wears a size 34”.
This garment is a regular fit and we recommend you take your usual size.
- Dry clean only
- Australian Merino Wool is a natural, biodegradable and renewable fibre. Wool is a great fibre due to its breathability and thermoregulation properties, making it the ultimate luxury fibre for comfortable and durable clothing.
- Outer fabric: 100% melton wool. (585 gsm - grams per square metre)
- Body Lining: 100% Cotton (129gms)
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose
- 100% wool wadding (so warm and breathable)
2x-3x MARK UP
5x-7x MARK UP
MADE IN OUR OWN
FACTORY IN MANCHESTER