Twin Track Wax Field Jacket
Order in For guaranteed next working day UK delivery.
|Measurements in cm||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
|Measurements in inches||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
The iconic Private White V.C. Twin Track Wax Jacket has been handcrafted in Manchester using the finest British waxed cotton and finished with our signature military grade copper hardware. A true rendition of a typical motorbike jacket combined with a feature of a classic M65 field jacket, the Twin Track Wax Field Jacket features a removable central placket for dual sizing functionality, ideal for layering between seasons. A belted waist delivers additional shape whilst four stud fastening patch pockets are present to the front, lined with our super-soft and warm brushed cotton. The jacket includes one chest pocket at an angle, as is traditional with motorbike jackets to allow the rider easy access to maps or trials cards. An Alcantara collar and cuff trim adds a touch of luxury to a rugged aesthetic, whilst the short, sporty style is synonymous with true biker jackets for comfort and ease of movement.
- Men’s Wax Jacket, Men’s Field Jacket, Men’s Biker Jacket
- Outer Fabric: 100% Waxed Cotton (285gms/10oz)
- Body Lining: 100% Brushed cotton (150gms)
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose
- Removable 6cm wide centre placket
- Military grade copper RIRI hardware
- Brushed cotton lined body and external pockets
- Adjustable belted waist with blanket clip fastening
- Alcantara collar and cuff trims
- Handmade in Manchester, England
- Model is 6’2” and wears a size 4
At Private White V.C. we recognise the importance of quality, from the people we employ to the garments we create. That’s why we are proud to say we use only the best quality, finest raw materials available to us.