The Permanent Style Ventile® Despatch Motor Trench
Product sizing & information
Josh is 6’2” (188cm) and weighs 80kg. He has a 40” chest and a 27.5” sleeve (from shoulder to cuff). He has a 34.5” waist and his outside leg is 41” (taken from his natural waist to the trouser hem). He wears a Private White V.C. size 4 (Medium) in our outerwear, coats, jackets and tops and in all our legwear he wears a size 34”.
This garment is a regular fit we recommend you take your usual size.
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you own.
(Measurements are to be taken with garment laying flat.)
A: Chest – 2.5cm below armhole across.
B: Waist – Straight across.
C: Hem – Straight across.
D: Cross Shoulder – From shoulder point to shoulder point.
E: Back Length – From nape to hem.
F: Sleeve – From crown to cuff.
|Measurements in cm||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
|Measurements in inches||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
Size conversion chart
|UK/US Chest (Inches)||36||38||40||42||44||46|
|UK/US Chest (cm)||91||97||102||107||112||117|
The Ventile® Despatch Motor Trench Coat with Cashmere Liner has been created in collaboration with Simon Crompton of Permanent Style. The brief? Simple, together we were to create the all year-round trench coat and in our humble opinion we have done just that.
The world’s finest 100% waterproof cotton, Ventile® provides the optimal protection from the wind and the rain
- Detachable double-faced cashmere & wool blend liner features our World One commemorative regimental blanket.
- Double-breasted with traditional oversized wing collar and lapels.
- Van dyke and multi-stitching on the collar together with an adjustable throat tab that can be concealed when not worn.
- Inset raglan sleeve provides a crisp smart appearance to the front and enhanced ease of movement at the back.
- The traditional gun flaps and back saddle are for additional protection from the elements.
- Despatch rider's stud-secure document pocket
- An "unlosable" belt attached to the side seam boasts original 101 Reece eyelets and two military inspired copper D-rings.
- Two external cargo pockets with oversized flaps
- Stud adjustable cuffs and stud adjustable vents.
- The garment can be fastened by British-made real horn combat buttons and by a non-intrusive half belt, which can be hidden away in a discreet jet pocket on the facing.
- The leather buckle can be held in place when not in use by an internal branded stud which proudly proclaims that this garment has been "Made in Manchester"
- Fully taped internal seams ensure this is 100% waterproof.
- Oversized fit. Designed to be worn over a shacket/sport’s jacket/blazer.
- Studio model is wearing a size 4/M and is 5’9” / 176cm tall, chest 38” / 97cm. We recommend sizing down if you prefer a neater silhouette
2x-3x MARK UP
5x-7x MARK UP
MADE IN OUR OWN
FACTORY IN MANCHESTER