The iconic Private White V.C. Twin Track is internationally recognised and revered thanks to its unique design, and unmistakable centre-front zip-out placket. The 100% cotton canvas is a complete one-off and exclusive to Private White V.C. launching after almost 2 years of intense development with a 230-year-old mill in Lancashire that is still owned and operated by its 5th generation of family weavers.
- - Dramatic four pocket Twin Track biker jacket
- - Removable, zip-out centre-front placket allows for layering in the cold (i.e. with the panel inserted to give an additional wrap of 4cm) and a neater silhouette (if removed), when worn snug over a piece of jersey.
- The detachable placket contains two hand-polished, two-way RIRI zips (N.B a two-way zip fastening makes it that much easier to get into cars, bikes and on to horses).
- - Four external bellow pockets
- - Two chest pockets with stud fastening and double stitched flaps
- - Two wide-pleated stud-secure bellow pockets with envelope fastening and side-entry. These pockets are lined in the finest needlecord.
- - The body is fully lined in 100% cotton (UK woven)
- - Military-grade gunmetal hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- - Action-back sleeve for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
- - Two internal stud-secure jet pockets
- - The collar and collar-stand have been individually eyeleted (by hand) to support four etched copper rivets and a self-fabric hanger loop.
- - Robust gunmetal buckle on a double fabric belt with metal eyelets and stud-secure belt keeper
- - Stud-adjustable working gauntlet cuff with full fabric inlay to keep the wind and water out
- - Stud-adjustable throat latch which is lined in 100% cotton needle cord. (The throat tab can be studded on the internal facing when not needed)
- - Sleeves are fully lined in a soft 100% viscose for slippage and comfort
- - The outside collar is fabricated with the finest UK woven 100% cotton needlecord (designed to be super-soft against the skin when the collar is popped to the sky)
- - Self-fabric drip strip along the hem (to stop any water rising up and on to the lining)
- - Made in our own factory in Manchester