PRE ORDER THE VENTILE® HARRINGTON
|UK/US Chest (Inches)||36||38||40||42||44||46|
|UK/US Chest (cm)||91||97||102||107||112||117|
|UK/US Waist (Inches)||30||32||34||36||38||40|
|Inside Leg (cm)||82.5||82.5||82.5||82.5||82.5||82.5|
Jackets simply don’t get any more comfortable, versatile or wearable than the Ventile® Harrington.
- 100% weatherproof
- Highly breathable
- Fully lined
- 8-guage centre front RIRI zip fastening
- Military grade copper hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- Two external welt pockets
- Two internal stud secure welt pockets
- Stud adjustable hem
- Raglan sleeve for maximum comfort and movement
- Made in our own factory in Manchester
Josh is 6’2” (188cm) and weighs 80kg. He has a 40” chest and a 27.5” sleeve (from shoulder to cuff). He has a 34.5” waist and his outside leg is 41” (taken from his natural waist to the trouser hem). He wears a Private White V.C. size 4 (Medium) in our outerwear, coats, jackets and tops and in all our legwear he wears a size 34”.
This garment is a regular fit and we recommend you take your usual size.
- 100% cotton (and in our opinion the best 100% cotton in the world)
- 205 gsm (grams per square metre)
- Fluorocarbon free
- Ventile® was designed and developed up the road from our Manchester factory at the direct request from Winston Churchill during World War II. The final brief given to Manchester’s Shirley Institute in 1943 by the Ministry of Defence was to create a cloth that would help prolong the survival rates of RAF Pilots.
- Ventile® was also famously used in the first ever summit of Mount Everest in 1953
- 81 threads per cm (warp)
- 30 threads per cm (weft)
- Wipe down with a gentle brush or dry clean if preferred
2x-3x MARK UP
5x-7x MARK UP
MADE IN OUR OWN
FACTORY IN MANCHESTER