A highly analytical, and extremely organized Financial Controller is required to head up the finance function of one of the UK’s most respected and fastest growing luxury fashion businesses.
Private White V.C.
- - Is a totally vertically integrated business with its own factory in Manchester and a flagship store in Mayfair, London
- - Has an enviable wholesale network which includes some of the most prestigious retailers in the world such as Mr Porter, Harrods and Fortnum & Mason
- - Has a strong online presence and is experiencing rapid growth internationally with ambitions to treble in size over the next 3 years.
The successful candidate will: -
- - Have an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or be qualified by experience.
- - Have strong commercial acumen and excellent analytical, administrative and Excel skills.
- - Report to the CEO, and assume a pivotal role providing financial information & analysis whilst managing the day-to-day operations of the finance team.
- - Have the drive to implement continuous improvements to procedures, and processes across the entire business that spans ecommerce, manufacturing, retail, wholesale and logistics.
Salary: dependent on experience
CVs and cover letters to be sent to Recruitment@PrivateWhiteVC.com