Manchester Wool Peacoat
- The Peacoat has oversized lapel for extra comfort & warmth.
- Model is 6.2 and wears a PWVC size 4.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you own.
(Measurements are to be taken with garment laying flat.)
A: Chest – 2.5 below armhole across.
B: Waist – Straight across.
C: Hem – Straight across.
D: Cross Shoulder – From shoulder point to shoulder point.
E: Back Length – From nape to hem.
F: Sleeve – From crown to cuff.
|Measurements in cm||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
|Measurements in inches||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
|UK/US Chest (Inches)||36||38||40||42||44||46|
|UK/US Chest (cm)||91||97||102||107||112||117|
Taking inspiration from the original wardrobe of Private Jack White, the Manchester Wool Peacoat has been handcrafted using UK woven Wool Melton for unrivalled warmth and comfort. Featuring an oversized lapel, this men’s casual jacket boasts a four piece-under collar with channel stitching along the seams. Two tablet-sized RiRi zip pockets have been added to the interior of this classic pea coat whilst the four pockets to the front of the pea coat have been lined with an ultra-fine needle cord cotton for added insulation.
- Men's Casual Wool Peacoat
- Outer Fabric: 100% Melton Wool (800gms)
- Body Lining: 100% Cotton (129gms)
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose
- Double breasted overcoat
- Oversized lapel
- Two internal tablet-sized pockets
- Military grade RiRi of Switzerland copper zips
- Four piece under collar with channel stitching
- British-made real horn buttons
- Handmade in Manchester, England
- Model is 6’2” and wears a size 4
At Private White V.C. we recognise the importance of quality, from the people we employ to the garments we create. That’s why we are proud to say we use only the best quality, finest raw materials available to us.