The Linen Field Jacket
Product sizing & information
Josh is 6’2” (188cm) and weighs 80kg. He has a 40” chest and a 27.5” sleeve (from shoulder to cuff). He has a 34.5” waist and his outside leg is 41” (taken from his natural waist to the trouser hem). He wears a Private White V.C. size 4 (Medium) in our outerwear, coats, jackets and tops and in all our legwear he wears a size 34”.
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you own.
(Measurements are to be taken with garment laying flat.)
This garment is a regular fit we recommend you take your usual size.
A: Chest – 2.5cm below armhole across.
B: Waist – Straight across.
C: Hem – Straight across.
D: Cross Shoulder – From shoulder point to shoulder point.
E: Back Length – From nape to hem.
F: Sleeve – From crown to cuff.
|Measurements in cm||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
|Measurements in inches||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
Size conversion chart
|UK/US Chest (Inches)||36||38||40||42||44||46|
|UK/US Chest (cm)||91||97||102||107||112||117|
Need help?Live chat
Crafted from 100% Irish linen, this is a contemporary style for warmer climates and an ideal jacket for layering over crew neck t-shirts.
- Unlined and fabricated using a 260gsm linen (so a little heavier than your typical linens)
- Four external patch pockets with concealed button fastening including two with box pleats and side entry
- Two top patch pockets with button secure flaps
- Internal drawstring adjustable waist
- Concealed copper RIRI zip with stud fastening placket
- Fully working stud adjustable cuff with gusset
- Multi-stitch collar and self-fabric elbow patches
- Two internal double-jet pockets with copper press stud fastening
- Real-horn British-made combat buttons
- Made in our own factory in Manchester
Josh is 6’2” (188cm) and weighs 80kg. He has a 40” chest and a 27.5”sleeve (from shoulder to cuff). He has a 34.5” waist and his outside leg is 41” (taken from his natural waist to the trouser hem). He wears a Private White V.C. size 4 (Medium) in our outerwear, coats, jackets and tops and in all our legwear he wears a size 34”.
This garment is a regular fit we recommend you take your usual size. The garment can be brought in for a more fitted silhouette by tightening the internal waist channel.
- 100% Irish linen
- 260gsm (Grams Per Square Meter)
- 100% viscose sleeve lining
- Dry clean only
2x-3x MARK UP
5x-7x MARK UP
MADE IN OUR OWN
FACTORY IN MANCHESTER