The Flight Jacket
Product sizing & information
Josh is 6’2” (188cm) and weighs 80kg. He has a 40” chest and a 27.5” sleeve (from shoulder to cuff). He has a 34.5” waist and his outside leg is 41” (taken from his natural waist to the trouser hem). He wears a Private White V.C. size 4 (Medium) in our outerwear, coats, jackets and tops and in all our legwear he wears a size 34”.
This garment is a regular fit we recommend you take your usual size.
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you own.
(Measurements are to be taken with garment laying flat.)
A: Chest – 2.5cm below armhole across.
B: Waist – Straight across.
C: Hem – Straight across.
D: Cross Shoulder – From shoulder point to shoulder point.
E: Back Length – From nape to hem.
F: Sleeve – From crown to cuff.
|Measurements in cm||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7|
|Measurements in inches||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7|
Size conversion chart
|UK/US Chest (Inches)||36||38||40||42||44||46|
|UK/US Chest (cm)||91||97||102||107||112||117|
Need help?Live chat
Inspired by the G-1 flight jackets of the Second World War, the Flight Jacket has been expertly handcrafted using the finest UK woven mleton wool.
- Water resistant 100% merino wool outer cloth (woven from our local friends at Mallalieus of Delph)
- Tubular quilted wool wadding for optimal insulation
- Real shearling collar
- Two-way copper zip centre front fastening
- Ribbed cuff and hem
- Military grade copper hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- Action back sleeve for ease of movement and comfort
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Two internal zip-secure oversized tablet pockets
- Two external stud secure patch pockets with side entry
- Etched copper rivets on the back neck and hanger loop
- Made in our own factory in Manchester
Josh is 6’2” (188 cm) and weighs 80 kg. He has a 40” chest and a 27.5” sleeve (from shoulder to cuff). He has a 34.5” waist and his outside leg is 41” (taken from his natural waist to the trouser hem). He wears a Private White V.C. size 4 (Medium) in our outerwear, coats, jackets and tops and in all our legwear he wears a size 34”.
This garment is a regular fit and we recommend you take your usual size.
- Outer fabric: 100% melton wool. (585 gsm - grams per square metre)
- Body Lining: 100% Cotton (129gms)
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose
- 100% wool wadding (so warm and breathable)
- Real shearling collar
- Dry clean only
2x-3x MARK UP
5x-7x MARK UP
MADE IN OUR OWN
FACTORY IN MANCHESTER