Private White V.C. are proud to present another exclusive collaboration with our long-time friends Joseph Cheaney & Sons.
- The Deal is a round toe classic derby with twin stitched seam tab facings.
- Hand finished in burnished walnut grain leather.
- Fully leather lined with vegetable tanned full leather insole
- Double weight Goodyear welted Dainite studded sole with storm welt for additional water resistance
- Benchmade by Joseph Cheaney & Sons in their own factory in Northampton
Made on Cheaney’s 175 Last - Fitting F - for a generous and comfortable fit.
True to size, please take your normal shoe size.
- Once you have purchased your beautifully handcrafted Cheaney shoes, naturally you will want to do everything you can to preserve them in pristine condition.
- The use of a wooden shoe tree is the most important thing you can do to maintain a pair of leather lined shoes.
- Wooden shoe trees made of an absorbent material such as cedar should be inserted into the shoes immediately after every wear, to absorb perspiration from the lining of the shoe, keeping it from cracking while helping to reduce the creasing of the upper.
- We advise that shoes are rotated and not worn continually, day after day, to give them the opportunity to dry out.
- The regular use of wax polish, not containing silicone, is also important in the care of leather shoes. Shoes should be wiped clean before the application of polish with a suitable brush. The important thing is to prevent the leather losing its natural oils. These oils, which can be replenished by polishing, are the key to leather’s flexibility and strength. Even if you do not wish to wear your shoes straightaway, it’s important to nourish the leather.
2x-3x MARK UP
5x-7x MARK UP
MADE IN OUR OWN
FACTORY IN MANCHESTER