The traditional Field Jacket has been one of the most iconic and celebrated designs over the past 50 years. Our interpretation includes a modern double-faced showerproof cotton, back darts and our unmistakable copper, military grade hardware.
- - Two bottom box pleat patch pockets with stud secure flaps and side entry
- - Two top patch pockets with stud secure flap (complete with pen holder on the left-hand side as worn.
- - Grown on stud secure placket that covers a chunky two-way 8-gauge copper zip from RIRI of Switzerland
- - Self-fabric stud bearer with a hold tab at the base to guarantee a no fuss zip fastening for the centre.
- - Fully working stud adjustable cuff with gusset
- - Two internal vertical pockets secured with tab and press snap
- - UK woven 100% cotton corduroy trim on the internal collar and cuff
- - Self-fabric elbow patches
- - Adjustable waist channel with copper toggle adjusters and copper eyelets
- - Etched copper rivets on the back neck and hanger loop
- - Twin back darts for a neater silhouette
- - Throat tab with real leather buckle
- - Made in our own factory in Manchester