Pilot’s Melton Wool Bomber Jacket
Order in For guaranteed next working day UK delivery.
|Measurements in cm||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
|Measurements in inches||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
Inspired by the G-1 flight jackets of the Second World War, the Pilot’s Bomber Jacket in Melton Wool has been expertly handcrafted using the finest UK woven Wool Melton, featuring a detachable real shearling collar and military grade copper hardware from RiRi of Switzerland. This men’s bomber jacket has been lined with tubular quilted wadding for added insulation. A cuffed hem and sleeves, alongside an action back and reinforced elbow patches deliver a classic flight jacket aesthetic. Two internal zip-fastened pockets provide ample space for any small valuables and modern technology. Finished with two outer stud fastened pockets with side entry, the Pilot’s Bomber Jacket is a quintessentially stylish addition to any wardrobe.
- Men's Casual Wool Bomber Jacket
- Outer Fabric: 100% Wool Melton (500gms)
- Body Lining: 100% Cotton (129gms)
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose
- Detachable real shearling collar
- Two internal tablet-sized pocket with zip fastening
- Military grade copper hardware from RiRi of Switzerland
- Lined with tubular quilted wadding
- Handmade in Manchester, England
- Model is 6’2” and wears a size 4
At Private White V.C. we recognise the importance of quality, from the people we employ to the garments we create. That’s why we are proud to say we use only the best quality, finest raw materials available to us.