Cashmere Ribbed Crew Neck
|UK/US Chest (Inches)||36||38||40||42||44||46|
|UK/US Chest (cm)||91||97||102||107||112||117|
|UK/US Waist (Inches)||30||32||34||36||38||40|
|Inside Leg (cm)||82.5||82.5||82.5||82.5||82.5||82.5|
Our 100% cashmere ribbed crew neck is super soft and extremely luxurious, crafted from only the finest Scottish cashmere. Featuring eight-gauge cashmere in Full Cardigan Stitch this ribbed round neck sweater has been knitted with two ends of 2/28’s cashmere and a 1x1 rib neck trim.
- Super soft & extremely luxurious hand feel
- Knitted with 2 ends of 2/28s cashmere
- 1x1 Rib finish
- Johnston’s of Elgin in their own factory in Scotland
Josh is 6’2” (188cm) and weighs 80kg. He has a 40” chest and a 27.5” sleeve (from shoulder to cuff). He has a 34.5” waist and his outside leg is 41” (taken from his natural waist to the trouser hem). He wears a Private White V.C. size 4 (Medium) in our outerwear, coats, jackets and tops and in all our legwear he wears a size 34”
This garment is a regular fit and we recommend you take your usual size
It only takes a little extra care to make sure your cashmere keeps its trademark softness for many, many years to come.
Wearing your cashmere for the first time
When you first wear your new garment, you may find small balls of fibre or 'pills' forming on the surface. These are not a fault or indication of inferior quality but are simply loose fibres tangling together where the garment has been rubbing. They can easily be removed by hand or with our cashmere de-pilling comb. Once removed, your garment will consolidate and become softer.
Handwashing and dry-cleaning
- Cashmere knitwear can be hand washed or dry-cleaned. We recommend hand washing your knitwear following these simple guidelines.
- Handwash in lukewarm water (35°C) using a Johnston’s Cashmere Shampoo. Gently squeeze the suds through the fabric, taking care not to rub the garment too much as this may cause shrinkage and increase pilling. Rinse the garment in cool clean water, squeezing gently without twisting or wringing. A short light spin in a spin dryer will help remove most of the water.
- Smooth the garment back into shape, gently coaxing any facings or trims back to the correct size, and dry naturally away from direct heat such as radiators and sunlight. Ideally the garment should be dried flat on a clean towel. When dry, press lightly with a cool iron.
- Under no circumstances should the garment be tumble-dried.
Following these instructions, your garment will preserve its shape and luxurious touch for many years - the hallmarks of the very best cashmere.
2x-3x MARK UP
5x-7x MARK UP
MADE IN OUR OWN
FACTORY IN MANCHESTER