The Peacoat is an iconic naval staple, created by the Dutch in the 1800s but immortalized by the British and U.S Navy throughout the 20th century. The common denominator for all three countries for adopting the peacoat was a need for a durable piece of outwear that could withstand the harsh rain, wind and cold temperatures typically experienced out at sea. Our modern interpretation ticks all the boxes and comes in a showerproof 30 oz Melton wool woven locally in Oldham.
- Double breasted overcoat
- Oversized lapels
- External dropped-in welt pockets
- Two internal RIRI zip secure tablet-friendly pockets
- Corduroy pocket bags and cord trim on the inner cuff facings
- Button adjustable back-belt to accommodate a neater silhouette
- Etched copper rivets on the back neck and hanger loop
- Intricate twin needle topstitch detail
- Real-horn, British-made combat buttons
- Made in our own factory in Manchester, England
Josh is 6’2” (188cm) and weighs 80kg. He has a 40” chest and a 27.5”sleeve (from shoulder to cuff). He has a 34.5” waist and his outside leg is 41” (taken from his natural waist to the trouser hem). He wears a Private White V.C. size 4 (Medium) in our outerwear, coats, jackets and tops and in all our legwear he wears a size 34”.
This garment is a regular fit and we recommend you take your usual size.
- Outer cloth: 100% Melton Wool (850gms / 30 oz) woven in Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Body Lining: 100% cotton (129gms)
- Sleeve Lining: 100% viscose
- Fluorocarbon free
- Dry clean only
2x-3x MARK UP
5x-7x MARK UP
MADE IN OUR OWN
FACTORY IN MANCHESTER