Belted Cotton Safari Jacket
- Model is 6.2 and wears a PWVC size 4.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you own.
(Measurements are to be taken with garment laying flat.)
A: Chest – 2.5 below armhole across.
B: Waist – Straight across.
C: Hem – Straight across.
D: Cross Shoulder – From shoulder point to shoulder point.
E: Back Length – From nape to hem.
F: Sleeve – From crown to cuff.
|Measurements in cm||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
|Measurements in inches||XS/2||S/3||M/4||L/5||XL/6||XXL/7||XXXL/8|
Private White V.C. size conversion chart
These conversions are based on body measurements
|UK/US Chest (Inches)||36||38||40||42||44||46|
|UK/US Chest (cm)||91||97||102||107||112||117|
Crafted from 100% cotton, the Belted Safari Jacket is a wardrobe staple and Private White V.C. bestseller. Featuring a multi-stitch belt with reece cotton eyelets, leather buckle and security button for the best fit, the Safari Jacket is ideal for the urban explorer. Two sizeable button-secured bellow pockets and two breast patch pockets provide ample storage for your travels, whilst the central pleat to the back of the jacket offers added comfort and flexibility. Unlined with bound and lapped seams for a clean finish, the cotton is lightweight and breathable, offering protection from the elements whilst keeping the wearer cool in warmer climes.
- Men’s Belted Safari Jacket
- Unlined 100% cotton jacket with epaulettes
- Belt with security retainer and leather buckle
- Seams are lapped and bound for a clean finish
- Real horn buttons
- Full working cuff on sleeve
- Two lower bellow pockets with button secured flap
- Two button secured breast patch pockets with flaps
- Five buttons to fasten at front
- Single placket
- Centre action pleat to back for added comfort and flexibility
- Regular Fit
- Outer: 100% Cotton
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Handmade in Manchester, England
- Model is 6’2” and wears a size 4
Our 100% cotton collection exudes comfort and style. A cool, breathable fabric with hypo allergenic properties, our cotton is exclusively woven in the UK, meaning we can trace many of our garments all the way back to their fibres.
At Private White V.C. we recognise the importance of quality, from the people we employ to the garments we create. That’s why we are proud to say we use only the best quality, finest raw materials available to us.