The SB4 Unlined is a modern take on our factory's most celebrated and iconic piece, the single-breasted fly-fronted raincoat.
Our factory has specialised in making raincoats such as this style for over 100 years; our expertise and quality of materials is unrivalled.
The outer fabric of this coat is made from 100% cotton Ventile®, a signature Private White V.C. fabric, developed locally and with roots in World War Two and the British Military. This resilient high-performance fabric has stood the test of time are we are proud to use it in our garments today.
Ventile® is a densely woven cotton cloth which, due to the production process, is naturally waterproof. When water hits the material, the cotton fibres stiffen, completely repelling all traces. It is one of our most celebrated fabrics for its technical properties and remarkable durability.
The SB4 Unlined Ventile® Mac features copper taped internal seams, completely sealing and protecting the jacket against wind and water.
With additional design qualities such as a Prussian collar, welt pockets and copper hardware including one of our finest military-grade zips from RIRI, Switzerland, this garment is as stylish as it is practical.
The garment also features a centre back vent and inset sleeves with a one inch stitch around the cuff and edge stitching throughout.
* Made in Manchester - England *
- • Outer Fabric: 100% Cotton Ventile® (200gms)
- • Body Lining: Unlined
- • Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose
- • 100% Waterproof
- • Single breasted, fly-fronted rain coat
- • Copper taped internal seams
- • Military grade copper hardware from RiRi of Switzerland
- • Two internal tablet-sized pockets
- • Designed so it can be worn over a suit, take your regular size
- • Handmade in Manchester, England