A modern take on our most celebrated design, the SB Unlined Mac 2.0 has been expertly handcrafted in our Manchester Factory. This timeless raincoat has been made using the finest quality Cotton Ventile® Ripstop fabric and boasts iconic copper hardware from RiRi of Switzerland. Thanks to the densely woven nature of our locally developed Ventile® and signature copper taped seams, the coat is fully water and windproof, creating an ideal companion for protection from the elements. The addition of two internal stud secured tablet-sized pockets adds extra functionality and the SB Unlined Mac 2.0 can be worn for both smart and casual occasions.
The latest update on our classic style is the use of ripstop fabric, which quite literally does what it suggests - stops rips and tearing. Note the grid-like texture throughout the mac, this is a typical characteristic of the fabric, which is created by interweaving threads throughout a base material to create a durable and strong fabric that is resistant to tearing and pulls.
- • Outer Fabric: 100% Cotton Ventile® Ripstop
- • Durable Ripstop fabric stops tearing
- • Body Lining: Unlined
- • Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose
- • 100% Waterproof
- • Single breasted, fly-fronted rain coat
- • Copper taped internal seams
- • Military grade copper hardware from RiRi of Switzerland
- • Two internal tablet-sized pockets
- • Designed so it can be worn over a suit, take your regular size
- • Handmade in Manchester, England